- Indie Village is located in the area of 4th and Desoto Streets near Tamp & Grind. Indie Vendors are chosen in a selection process that includes an assessment of whether the artists, their work, food, or products are created outside the mainstream, independently produced and meet the culture of this community.
- Retail vendors are required to stay for the duration of the festival unless of an emergency.
- The City of Alexandria will not assist with carrying items to and from vehicles, please come prepared to transport your items.
- The City of Alexandria will provide overnight security. Any items that you bring home after Friday's festivities and bring back Saturday morning MUST be carried in. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely no vehicles will be allowed onto the festival grounds after check-in.
- Vendors will not be allowed to sell or give away alcoholic beverages without obtaining additional authorization from the City; contact the Division of Community Services if this applies.
- Vendor exhibit (including signage) should not extend beyond booth space or block other booths or walkways.
- Participating vendors are expected to comply with all rules and regulations of the Alexandria Police Department, Alexandria Fire Department, Rapides Parish/State of Louisiana Health Department, Louisiana Department of
Revenue, Rapides Parish Sales Tax Office and any other governing authorities’ rules and regulations that might apply.
- Applications submitted after the deadline may not be considered.
PLEASE KEEP A COPY OF THIS APPLICATION AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
For any questions, please contact the Division of Community Services at 318.449.5225.
City of Alexandria Division of Community Services
P.O. Box 71
Alexandria, Louisiana 71309